Aminophen xanamine granules for children
Instructions for children's aminophen xanamine granules
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions for use or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
[name of drug]
General name: children's aminophenol xanamine granules
Young person Paracetamol, aticultured Cow-bezoar and Chlorphenamine Maleate Granules
Chinese pinyin: Xiao, er Anfen Huang Namin Keli
[ingredients] this product is a compound preparation, each bag contains 125 mg paracetamol, 0.5 mg chlorpheniramine maleate, 5 mg artificial bezoar. The supplementary materials are stevia and sucrose.
[properties] this product is white, white, light yellow to yellow or light orange yellow particles.
[function category] this product is the cold medicine type non-prescription medicine.
[indications] for relieving fever, headache, sore limbs, sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat and other symptoms caused by common cold and influenza in children.
[usage and dosage] rinse with warm water. Dosage for children is shown in the table below.
Single dose (bag)
Times a day
1 ~ 3
10 ~ 15
0.5 ~ 1
3 times a day
4 ~ 6
16 ~ 21
1 ~ 1.5
7 ~ 9
22 ~ 27
1.5 to 2
10 ~ 12
28 ~ 32
2 ~ 2.5
[adverse reactions] sometimes have mild dizziness, fatigue, nausea, upper abdominal discomfort, dry mouth, lack of appetite and rash, etc., which can recover spontaneously.
[contraindication] it is prohibited for severe liver and kidney insufficiency.
1. If the symptoms are not relieved after 3 to 7 days of medication, please consult a doctor or pharmacist.
2. Do not drink alcohol or alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
Children under the age of 3.1 years should be used under the guidance of a physician.
4. Do not take other anti-cold drugs with similar ingredients to this product.
5. Use with caution for liver and renal insufficiency.
6. In case of overdose or serious adverse reactions, seek medical advice immediately.
7. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product, and should be used with caution for those allergic to this product.
8. Do not use this product when its properties change.
9. Please keep the product out of the reach of children.
10. Children must be used under adult supervision.
11. Consult a physician or pharmacist before using this product.
1. Combined with other antipyretic and analgesic drugs, it may increase the risk of renal toxicity.
2. This product should not be used with chloramphenicol, barbiturates (such as phenobarbital), etc.
3. Drug interactions may occur if used in combination with other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[pharmacological effects] acetaminophen in this product can inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, and has antipyretic and analgesic effects. Chlorpheniramine maleate is an antihistamine, which can reduce the symptoms of runny nose, nasal congestion and sneezing. Artificial bezoar has antipyretic and calming effect.
[storage] sealed and stored in a cool (not more than 20℃) dry place.
[packaging] aluminum-plastic composite bag, 10 bags per box.
[validity period] is tentatively set at 24 months
[executive standard] chemical local standard rise national standard volume 3 ws-10001 -(hd-0214)-2002
[approval document no.] Chinese medicine approval number H44024486
Revision date: 16 October 2007
Company name: guangdong peidi pharmaceutical co., LTD
Production address: 66 peidi avenue, yueshan town, kaiping city, guangdong province
Telephone number :(0750)2789348
400-8899-328 (national service telephone number)
Fax number :(0750)2789348
Web site: http://www.pdpharm.com
If you have any questions, please contact the production company