Bromelain complex enteric tablets
Approval date: 16 October 2006
Instructions for compound bromelain enteric tablets
Please read the instructions carefully and use them under the guidance of your physician.
[name of drug]
Common name: compound bromelain enteric tablets
Compound Bromelains enteric-coated Tablets
Chinese phonetic alphabet: Fufang Boluodanbaimei Changrong Pian
[ingredients] this product is a compound preparation, and its components are: each tablet contains 10,000 units of bromelain powder and 0.1g of pig bile extract powder.
[properties] this product is enteric-coated tablet, which is brown after removing the casing.
[indications] for chronic bronchitis, laryngitis, pertussis, asthma, etc.
[specification] 10,000 units
[usage and dosage] oral. Adults and children over 12 years old: 20,000 to 40,000 units (2 to 4 tablets) once, 3 times a day or as directed by the doctor. Children 2500 units per year, 3 times a day or as directed by the doctor.
1. Gastrointestinal reactions include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and loss of appetite, which may induce gastrointestinal ulcer and bleeding.
2. Occasionally can cause bleeding tendency, causing nasal bleeding, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea or uterine bleeding, etc.
【 taboo 】
1. Patients with coagulation disorders and anticoagulation therapy should not be allowed.
2. It is forbidden for patients with liver and kidney insufficiency.
3. It is forbidden for patients with intestinal ulcer.
4. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product.
1. When taking this product orally, swallow it whole and do not chew it up to avoid the destruction of gastric juice.
2. Do not use the drug when its properties are changed.
[medication for pregnant and lactating women] is not clear.
[medication for children] is not clear.
[geriatric medication] is not clear.
[drug interactions] are unclear.
[drug overdose] is unclear.
[pharmacological and toxicology] bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from pineapple, which is mercaptothiase, which can break the fibrin macromolecular chain and remove edema, hematoma and sticky secretions. The activity of this product can be activated by cysteine and inhibited by heavy metal. This product has a good selective effect on fibrin, but only a weak effect on fibrinogen, so it has little effect on normal blood coagulation function. Pig bile ointment has the functions of clearing heat and detoxifying, relieving cough and dampness.
[pharmacokinetics] this product is enteric-coated tablet, which is taken orally and absorbed by intestinal tract.
Storage: sealed and stored in a cool (not more than 20℃) dry place.
[packaging] medical plastic bottles, 60 pieces per bottle, 100 pieces per bottle.
[validity period] is tentatively set at 24 months
[enforcement standards] chemical local standards rise national standards volume 9 ws-10001 -(hd-0852)-2002
[approval document no.] Chinese medicine approval number H44024545
Company name: guangdong peidi pharmaceutical co., LTD
Address: 66 peidi avenue, yueshan town, kaiping city, guangdong province
Telephone number: 0750-2789348
Fax number: 0750-2789348
Web site: http://www.pdpharm.com