Instructions for famotidine tablets
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions for use or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
[name of drug]
Generic name: famotidine tablet
English name: Famotidine Tablets
Chinese phonetic alphabet: Famotiding Pian
This product contains 20 mg famotidine per tablet. Excipients: lactose, low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, cassava starch, sodium carboxymethyl starch, magnesium stearate.
[properties] this product is white tablet.
[action category] this product is antacid type non-prescription medicine.
[indications] used to relieve stomachache, heartburn and acid reflux caused by too much stomach acid.
[specification] 20 mg
[usage and dosage] oral. Adults take 1 tablet, 2 times a day. Not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
1. Circulatory system: rare increase of pulse rate, blood pressure and facial flushing.
2. Digestive system: occasionally abnormal liver functions such as elevated transaminase were observed. Abdominal distension, lack of appetite, constipation, diarrhea, soft stool, thirst, nausea and vomiting are rare.
3. Central nervous system: headache, head weight and general fatigue are rare.
4. Allergic reactions: rash and hives are occasionally seen. If allergic reactions occur, stop taking the medicine.
5. Others: rare irregular menstruation, facial edema and tinnitus.
【 taboo 】
1. Severe renal insufficiency is forbidden.
2. Pregnant and lactating women are forbidden.
1. This product shall not be used continuously for more than 7 days. If the symptoms are not relieved, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
2. Consult a physician or pharmacist for dosage for children.
3. Patients with liver insufficiency and children should use it with caution.
4. This product is mainly excreted by the kidney, and should be used with caution in patients with renal insufficiency.
5. In case of overdose or serious adverse reactions, seek medical advice immediately.
6. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product, and should be used with caution for those allergic to this product.
7. Do not use this product when its properties change.
8. Please keep the product out of the reach of children.
9. Children must be used under adult supervision.
10. Consult a physician or pharmacist before using this product.
1. Benzodiazepine inhibits the excretion of famotidine from renal tubules. Consult a physician if used in conjunction with this product.
2. This product is not suitable for use with other antacids, such as those containing aluminum hydroxide and magnesium, which can reduce the bioavailability, absorption and blood concentration of famotidine.
3. This product has mild effects on the pharmacokinetics of theophylline, warfarin, diazepam and nifedipine, and should be used in consultation with a physician.
4. Drug interactions may occur if used in combination with other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[pharmacological action] this product has obvious inhibitory effect on gastric acid secretion, and can also inhibit the secretion of pepsin.
[storage] shading, sealed storage.
[packaging] aluminum and plastic packaging, 24 pieces per box.
[validity period] 24 months
[executive standard] the second edition of Chinese pharmacopoeia in 2015
[approval document no.] Chinese medicine approval number H44021617
[revision date of specification] November 30, 2015
Company name: guangdong peidi pharmaceutical co., LTD
Production address: 66 peidi avenue, yueshan town, kaiping city, guangdong province
Telephone number :(0750)2789348
400-8899-328 (national service telephone number)
Fax number :(0750)2789348
Web site: http://www.pdpharm.com
If there is any problem, please contact with the production enterprise directly.
COPYRIGHT GUANGDONG BIDI PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. © 2015 POWERED BY WWW.300.CN