Inosine glucose injection
Approval date: 14 November 2006
Modified date: November 15, 2014
November 30, 2015
December 31, 2018
Inosine glucose injection manual
Please read the instructions carefully and use them under the guidance of your physician
[name of drug]
General name: inosine glucose injection
Name of commodity: biddican
English name: Inosine and Glucose Injection
Chinese pinyin: Jigan Putaotang Zhusheye
The main ingredient of this product is inosine, its chemical name is 9 beta-d-ribonucleoxanthine.
Molecular formula: C10H12N4O5
Molecular weight: 268.23
The excipient was glucose.
This product is a colorless and clear liquid.
Coenzyme drugs can improve the metabolism of the body. It is used to treat leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, heart failure, angina pectoris, hepatitis and so on. It can also be used as adjunctive therapy for optic nerve atrophy and central retinitis.
(1) 250ml: inosine 0.6g and glucose 12.5g; (2) 100ml: inosine 0.6g and glucose 5.0g
[usage and dosage] intravenous infusion. Each time 0.2 ~ 0.6g (inosine), 1-2 times a day.
[adverse reactions] facial flushing, nausea, chest burning, etc.
[contraindication] if allergic to this product, it is forbidden.
1. Intravenous infusion of this product has been reported to cause cardiac arrest and death from anaphylactic shock. It is recommended to use slowly and observe the changes of vital signs and the presence of allergic reactions.
2. Before use, the product should be visually inspected under natural light (avoid direct sunlight). If there is any visible foreign matter, it shall not be used. If the bottle is found to have cracks, loose seal, air leakage, solution discoloration, turbidity, mildew or cotton-like mycelium group is strictly prohibited to use.
3. The osmotic pressure molar concentration of this product is 270 ~ 320mOsmol/kg.
[medication for pregnant and lactating women] pregnant and lactating women should be cautious when using this product.
[children's medication] children's medication should be careful, dosage please follow the doctor's advice.
[geriatric medication] dose adjustment is not required.
[drug interaction] this product is not allowed to be combined with the following injections:
Whey acid, chloramphenicol, dipyridamole, hydrochloric acid, alkali, atropine sulfate and scopolamine hydrobromide, chlorpromazine hydrochloride and promethazine hydrochloride, maleic acid ergot alkali, the new procaine hydrochloride, sodium thiopental, phenytoin sodium, chlorine nitrogen zhuo, phenylephrine hydrochloride, tetracaine hydrochloride, reserpine, nitrate, sodium, diazoxide cefuroxime Sammy, uric acid sodium, corticotrophin, vitamin B12, diphenhydramine hydrochloride, maleic acid chlorobenzene that sensitive, cytochrome C, vancomycin hydrochloride, tetracycline hydrochloride, two quinine hydrochloride, cytarabine HCL, vincristine sulfate, as well as all the vaccine and vaccine. Dopamine hydrochloride, hemostatic and vitamin C injection should be diluted before mixing with this product.
[drug overdose] is unclear.
【 pharmacology and toxicology 】
Inosine is A normal component of the human body, which is involved in nucleic acid metabolism, protein synthesis and energy metabolism in the body, and can improve the activity of coenzyme A and pyruvate oxidase, so that cells can carry out normal metabolism under the condition of hypoxia. Inosine contributes to the recovery of damaged liver cells.
Pharmacokinetics is unclear.
[storage] shading, sealed (10 ~ 30℃) storage.
[package] sodium calcium glass infusion bottles, each 250ml; A bottle of 100 ml.
[effective period] 24 months
[executive standard] the first supplement of the 2015 edition
(1) Chinese medicine approval number H20030765 (250ml: inosine 0.6g and glucose 12.5g)
(2) Chinese medicine approval number H20050928 (100ml: inosine 0.6g and glucose 5.0g)
Company name: guangdong peidi pharmaceutical co., LTD
Production address: 66 peidi avenue, yueshan town, kaiping city, guangdong province
Telephone number: 0750-2789348
400-8899-328 (national service telephone number)
Fax number: 0750-2789348
Web site: http://www.pdpharm.com