Description of inosine tablets
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions for use or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist
[name of drug]
Generic name: inosine tablets
English name: Inosine Tablets
Chinese pinyin: Jigan Pian
[ingredients] each tablet contains 0.2 grams of inosine. Excipients: lactose, sucrose, starch, sodium carboxymethyl starch, magnesium stearate.
[properties] this product is white tablet.
[function category] this product is the auxiliary medicine class non-prescription medicine.
[indications] for the adjuvant treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis.
[usage and dosage] oral. Adults 1 ~ 3 tablets, children 1 tablet, 3 times a day.
【 adverse reactions 】 occasional upset stomach.
[taboo] not clear.
1. This product is an adjuvant therapy for liver disease. Consult a physician before using this product for the first time. The hospital should be checked regularly during treatment.
2. Pregnant and lactating women should use it under the guidance of doctors.
3. In case of overdose or serious adverse reactions, seek medical advice immediately.
4. If allergic to this product, please do not use it with caution.
5. Do not use this product when its character changes.
6. Keep the product out of the reach of children.
7. Children must be used under adult supervision.
8. Consult a physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[drug interactions] drug interactions may occur if used in combination with other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[pharmacological effects] inosine is involved in cell energy metabolism and protein synthesis in the body, improving the activity of relevant metabolic enzymes, improving liver function, and promoting the recovery of damaged liver.
[storage] shading, sealed storage.
[packaging] pharmaceutical plastic bottles, 100 pieces per bottle.
[validity period] 24 months
[executive standard] the second edition of Chinese pharmacopoeia in 2015
[approval document no.] Chinese medicine approval number H44021369
[revision date of specification] November 30, 2015
Company name: guangdong peidi pharmaceutical co., LTD
Production address: 66 peidi avenue, yueshan town, kaiping city, guangdong province
Telephone number :(0750)2789348
400-8899-328 (national service telephone number)
Fax number :(0750)2789348
Web site: http://www.pdpharm.com
If there is any problem, please contact with the production enterprise directly.