Number of views:
Nutrition and auxiliary medicine
Inosine Tablet Instructions
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist.
Generic name: Inosine tablets
English name: Inosine Tablets
Pinyin: Jigan Pian
[Ingredients] This product contains 0.2 g of inosine. Excipients are: lactose, sucrose, starch, sodium carboxymethyl starch, magnesium stearate.
【Properties】 This product is a white film.
[Category] This product is an auxiliary drug for over-the-counter drugs.
[Indications] for the adjuvant treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis.
[Specification] 0.2 g
[Usage and dosage] Oral. Adults 1 to 3 tablets at a time, children 1 tablet at a time, 3 times a day.
[Adverse reactions] Occasionally, stomach upset.
[taboo] is not clear.
1. This product is a liver disease adjuvant treatment, consult a physician before using this product for the first time. You should go to the hospital regularly during treatment.
2. Pregnant women and lactating women should be used under the guidance of a physician.
3. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
4. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
5. It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
6. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
7. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
8. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
[Drug interactions] Drug interactions may occur if used in conjunction with other drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Pharmacological action] Inosine participates in cell energy metabolism and protein synthesis in the body, enhances the activity of related metabolic enzymes, improves liver function, and promotes recovery of damaged liver.
[Storage] shading, sealed and stored.
[Package] medicinal plastic bottles, 100 tablets per bottle.
[Validity Period] 24 months
[Executive Standards] "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" 2015 Edition 2
[Approval No.] National Drug Standard H44021369
[Order revision date] November 30, 2015
Company Name: Guangdong Pi Di Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Production address: No. 66, Pidi Avenue, Yueshan Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
Postal code: 529331
Phone number: (0750) 2789348
400-8899-328 (National Service Phone)
Fax number: (0750) 2789348
If you have any questions, you can contact the manufacturer directly.
Online customer service
Customer service hotline
Customer service group: