Number of views:
Glycerol fructose sodium chloride injection
Date of approval: November 14, 2006
Date of revision: September 30, 2010
October 01, 2012
Glycerol fructose sodium chloride injection instructions
Please read the instructions carefully and use them under the guidance of a physician.
Common name: glycerin fructose sodium chloride injection
English name: Glycerol Fructose and Sodium Chloride Injection
Pinyin: Ganyou Guotang Lühuana Zhusheye
[Ingredients] This product is a compound injection, containing 100g of glycerin, 5g of fructose and 0.9g of sodium chloride per 100ml.
The auxiliary material is: sodium chloride.
【Properties】 This product is a colorless clear liquid.
[Indications] For cerebrovascular disease, brain trauma, brain tumors, intracranial inflammation and other causes of acute and chronic intracranial hypertension, cerebral edema embolism.
[Usage and Dosage] Intravenous infusion, adult generally 250 ~ 500ml, 1 or 2 times a day, every 500ml need to instill 2 ~ 3 hours, 250ml need to drip 1 ~ 1.5 hours. According to age and symptoms, it can be increased or decreased as appropriate.
[Adverse reactions] This product generally has no adverse reactions, occasionally itching, rash, headache, nausea, thirst and hemolysis.
The literature shows that the following adverse reactions can occur with this product:
1. Acidosis (incidental rate): lactic acidosis may occur, sodium bicarbonate injection should be given.
2. Other adverse reactions:
0.1%<incidence rate <5%
Incidence rate <0.1%
Urine occult blood, hemoglobinuria, hematuria, frequent urination
Hypernatremia, diabetic hyperosmolar nonketotic coma, hyperglycemia
Arm pain, high blood pressure, discomfort
1. Hereditary fructose intolerance patients are banned.
2. Those who are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
3. Hypernatremia, anuria and severe dehydration.
1. Patients with severe circulatory system dysfunction, renal dysfunction, diabetes insipidus, diabetes and hemolytic anemia should be used with caution.
2. Patients with severe active intracranial hemorrhage should be used with caution when there are no surgical conditions.
3. This product contains 0.9% sodium chloride. When taking medicine, pay attention to the patient's salt intake.
4. If there is suspected acute subdural or epidural hematoma, the product should be treated before the bleeding source is confirmed and no more bleeding is confirmed.
5. Hemolysis and hemoglobinuria can occur when the instillation is too fast.
6. In patients with severe renal insufficiency, the accumulation of this product in the body due to reduced excretion, due to its significant increase in blood volume, increase cardiac load, induce or aggravate heart failure.
7. Before using this product, it should be inspected under natural light (avoid direct sunlight). If there is visible foreign matter, it should not be used. If it is found that there are cracks in the bottle mouth, loose seal, gas leakage, discoloration of the solution, turbidity, mildew or cotton-like hyphae, it is strictly prohibited.
8. When the outside temperature is low, it should be heated to body temperature before using this product.
[Pregnant women and lactating women] It is not clear.
[Child medication] is not clear.
[Geriatric Use] The physiological function of elderly patients is usually reduced, and elderly patients with abnormal water and electrolyte levels should use this product with caution.
[Drug interactions] is not clear.
[Drug overdose] is not clear.
[Pharmacology and Toxicology] Glycerol and fructose Sodium chloride injection is a hypertonic preparation. By high-permeability dehydration, it can reduce brain water content and reduce intracranial pressure. This product has a slower onset of intracranial pressure and a longer duration.
[Pharmacokinetics] This product enters the whole body through the blood, and its distribution reaches equilibrium within about 2 to 3 hours. The cerebrospinal fluid and brain tissue are slower and the clearance is slower. Most of this product is metabolized to CO2 and water.
[Storage] Store in a sealed (10 ~ 30 ° C).
[Package] Glass bottles for infusion, 250ml per bottle.
[Validity Period] 18 months
[Executive Standards] The first supplement to the 2010 edition of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia
[Approval No.] National Drug Standard H20054813
Company Name: Guangdong Pi Di Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Production address: No. 66, Pidi Avenue, Yueshan Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
Postal code: 529331
Phone number: 0750-2789285, 2789348
400-8899-328 (National Service Phone)
Fax number: 0750-2789285, 2789348
Online customer service
Customer service hotline
Customer service group: