Number of views:
Digestive system drugs
Famotidine tablet instructions
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist.
Common name: Famotidine tablets
English name: Famotidine Tablets
Pinyin: Famotiding Pian
[Ingredients] This product contains 20 mg of famotidine per tablet. Excipients are: lactose, low-substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, tapioca starch, sodium carboxymethyl starch, magnesium stearate.
【Properties】 This product is a white film.
[Category] This product is an anti-acid over-the-counter drug.
[Indications] It is used to relieve stomach pain, heartburn (heartburn) and acid reflux caused by hyperacidity.
[Usage and dosage] Oral. One adult at a time, twice a day. No more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
1. Circulatory system: rare pulse rate increase, blood pressure rise and facial flushing.
2. Digestive system: Occasionally, abnormal liver function such as elevated transaminase. Rare bloating, loss of appetite, constipation, diarrhea, soft stools, thirst, nausea and vomiting.
3. Central nervous system: rare headache, head weight and general weakness.
4. Allergic reactions: Occasionally rash, urticaria. If allergies occur, discontinue the drug.
5. Others: rare irregular menstruation, facial edema and tinnitus.
1. Severe renal dysfunction is disabled.
2. Pregnant women and lactating women are banned.
1. This product should not be used continuously for more than 7 days. Symptoms are not relieved. Consult a physician or pharmacist.
2. Please consult a physician or pharmacist for the amount of children.
3. Patients with liver dysfunction and children should be used with caution.
4. This product is mainly excreted by the kidneys, and patients with renal insufficiency should be used with caution.
5. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
6. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
7. It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
8. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
9. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
10. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
1. Probenecid inhibits the excretion of famotidine from the renal tubules. When used with this product, consult a physician.
2. This product should not be combined with other antacids. For example, antacids containing aluminum hydroxide and magnesium can reduce the bioavailability of famotidine and reduce its absorption and blood concentration.
3. This product has a slight effect on the pharmacokinetics of theophylline, warfarin, diazepam and nifedipine, and should consult a physician when using it.
4. Drug interactions may occur if used in conjunction with other drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Pharmacological action] This product has a significant inhibitory effect on gastric acid secretion, and can also inhibit the secretion of pepsin.
[Storage] shading, sealed and stored.
[Packing] Aluminum-plastic packaging, 24 pieces per box.
[Validity Period] 24 months
[Executive Standards] "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" 2015 Edition 2
[Approval No.] National Drug Standard H44021617
[Order revision date] November 30, 2015
Company Name: Guangdong Pi Di Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Production address: No. 66, Pidi Avenue, Yueshan Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
Postal code: 529331
Phone number: (0750) 2789348
400-8899-328 (National Service Phone)
Fax number: (0750) 2789348
If you have any questions, you can contact the manufacturer directly.
Colloidal pectin capsule
COPYRIGHT GUANGDONG BIDI PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. © 2015 POWERED BY WWW.300.CN