Number of views:
Pediatric aminophenol yellow namin granule
Pediatric aminophenol huangnamin particle instructions
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions or purchase and use under the guidance of a pharmacist.
Common name: Pediatric aminophenol yellow namin granules
English name: Pediatric Paracetamol, Atificial Cow-bezoar and Chlorphenamine Maleate Granules
Pinyin: Xiao, er Anfen Huang Namin Keli
[Ingredients] This product is a compound preparation containing 125 mg of acetaminophen, 0.5 mg of chlorpheniramine maleate and 5 mg of artificial bezoar. Excipients are stevia and sucrose.
【Properties】 This product is white, off-white, light yellow to yellow or light orange yellow particles.
[Type of action] This product is a non-prescription drug for cold medicine.
[Indications] It is suitable for relieving fever, headache, limb pain, sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, sore throat and other symptoms caused by common cold and influenza in children.
[Usage and Dosage] Warm water. See the table below for the amount of children.
One-time use (bag)
Number of times
3 times a day
[Adverse reactions] Sometimes mild dizziness, fatigue, nausea, upper abdominal discomfort, dry mouth, loss of appetite and rash, etc., can be restored by themselves.
[Contraindications] Severe liver and kidney dysfunction is prohibited.
1. After 3 to 7 days of medication, the symptoms are not relieved. Please consult a physician or pharmacist.
2. Do not drink alcohol or alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
Children under the age of 3.1 should be used under the guidance of a physician.
4. Can not take other anti-cold medicines similar to the ingredients of this product at the same time.
5. Patients with liver and kidney dysfunction should be used with caution.
6. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
7. For those who are allergic to this product, those with allergies should be used with caution.
8. It is forbidden to use when the trait of this product changes.
9. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
10. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
11. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
1. Use with other antipyretic analgesics to increase the risk of nephrotoxicity.
2. This product should not be combined with chloramphenicol or barbiturates (such as phenobarbital).
3. Drug interactions may occur if used in conjunction with other drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Pharmacological action] Acetaminophen in this product can inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins and has an antipyretic and analgesic effect; chlorpheniramine maleate is an antihistamine, which can relieve the symptoms of salivation, nasal congestion and sneezing; artificial bezoar It has antipyretic and anti-shock effects.
[Storage] Sealed and stored in a cool place (not more than 20 ° C).
[Packing] aluminum-plastic composite bag, 10 bags per box.
[Validity Period] tentatively 24 months
[Executive Standards] Local Standards for Chemicals Rise National Standards Volume 3 WS-10001-(HD-0214)-2002
[Approval No.] National Drug Standard H44024486
[Order revision date] October 16, 2007
Company Name: Guangdong Pi Di Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Production address: No. 66, Pidi Avenue, Yueshan Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
Postal code: 529331
Phone number: (0750) 2789348
400-8899-328 (National Service Phone)
Fax number: (0750) 2789348
Contact the manufacturer if you have any questions
Satoshi Mana (Ⅰ)
Online customer service
Customer service hotline
Customer service group: