Number of views:
Compound bromelain enteric-coated tablets
Approval date: October 16, 2006
Compound Bromelain Enteric-coated Tablets
Please read the instructions carefully and use them under the guidance of a physician.
Common name: compound bromelain enteric-coated tablets
English name: Compound Bromelains Enteric-coated Tablets
Chinese Pinyin: Fufang Boluodanbaimei Changrong Pian
[Ingredients] This product is a compound preparation, and its components are: 10,000 units of bromelain powder per tablet and 0.1 g of pig bile extract powder.
【Properties】 This product is an enteric coated tablet, which is brown after removing the casing.
[Indications] For chronic bronchitis, laryngitis, whooping cough, asthma, etc.
[Specification] 10,000 units
[Usage and dosage] Oral. Adults and children over 12 years old: 20,000 to 40,000 units (2 to 4 tablets) at a time, 3 times a day or as directed by a doctor. Children 2500 units per year, 3 times a day or as directed by a doctor.
1. The digestive tract reaction has nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and induces bleeding from digestive tract ulcers.
2. Occasionally, it can cause bleeding, causing nosebleeds, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea or uterine bleeding.
1. Patients with coagulopathy and anticoagulant therapy are banned.
2. Patients with liver and kidney dysfunction are banned.
3. Patients with intestinal ulcers are banned.
4. Disabled for allergic to this product.
1. When taking this product, it should be swallowed whole and should not be chewed to prevent the drug from being damaged by gastric juice.
2. It is forbidden to use when the trait of the drug changes.
[Pregnant women and lactating women] is not clear.
[Child medication] is not clear.
[Geriatric medication] is not clear.
[Drug interactions] are not clear.
[Drug overdose] is not clear.
[Pharmacology and Toxicology] Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from fruit pineapple, which is a thiol enzyme, which breaks the fibrin macromolecular chain and removes edema, hematoma and viscous secretions. The viability of this product can be activated by cysteine and inhibited by heavy metals. This product has a good selectivity for fibrin, but has only a weak effect on fibrinogen, and thus has little effect on normal blood coagulation function. Pig bile paste has the functions of clearing away heat and detoxifying, relieving cough and dampness.
[Pharmacokinetics] This product is an enteric-coated tablet, which is absorbed by the intestine after oral administration.
[Storage] Store in a dry place in a sealed, cool (not to exceed 20 ° C).
[Package] medicinal plastic bottles, 60 tablets per bottle, 100 tablets per bottle.
[Validity Period] tentatively 24 months
[Executive Standards] Local Standards for Chemicals Rise National Standards IX WS-10001-(HD-0852)-2002
[Approval No.] National Drug Standard H44024545
Company Name: Guangdong Pi Di Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 66, Pidi Avenue, Yueshan Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
Postal code: 529331
Phone number: 0750-2789348
Fax number: 0750-2789348
Satoshi Mana (Ⅰ)
Online customer service
Customer service hotline
Customer service group: