Approved date: January 29, 2007
Date of revision: October 1, 2010
November 30, 2015
Glipizide tablets instructions
Please read the instructions carefully and use them under the guidance of a physician.
Common name: glipizide tablets
English name: Glipizide Tablets
Pinyin: Geliebiqin Pian
[Ingredients] The main ingredient of this product is: glipizide. Its chemical name is: 5-methyl-N-[2-[4-[[[cyclohexylamino)carbonyl]amino]sulfonyl]phenyl]ethyl]-pyrazinecarboxamide.
Molecular formula: C21H27N5O4S
Molecular weight: 445.54
【Properties】 This product is a white film.
It is suitable for patients with mild to moderate type 2 diabetes who are not satisfied with diet control and physical exercise for 2 to 3 months. The islet b cells of this type of diabetic patients need to have certain insulin secretion function and no acute complications (such as infection). , trauma, ketoacidosis, hyperosmolar coma, etc.), no pregnancy, no serious chronic complications.
Oral dose varies from person to person. It is recommended to take 2.5 to 20 mg (1/2 to 4 tablets) daily for 30 minutes before breakfast. The daily dose is more than 15mg (3 tablets), and it should be taken three times before, during the morning, evening and evening.
Loss of diet therapy alone: starting dose of 2.5 ~ 5mg (1/2 ~ 1 tablet), and then increase or decrease the dose according to blood sugar and urine sugar, each increase or decrease 2.5 ~ 5.0mg (1/2 ~ 1) . The daily dose is more than 15mg (3 tablets), taken 2 to 3 times before meals.
Other oral sulfonylurea hypoglycemic agents have been used: other sulfonylurea drugs are discontinued for 3 days, and the product is started after reviewing blood glucose. Gradually increase the dose from 5 mg (1 tablet) until the desired effect is achieved. The maximum daily dose does not exceed 30 mg (6 tablets).
1. The more common symptoms are gastrointestinal symptoms (such as nausea, upper abdominal fullness), headache, etc., and the dose can be alleviated.
2. Skin allergies can occur in individual patients.
3. Occasionally, low blood sugar, especially those who are frail, overactive, irregular eating, drinking or liver damage.
4. Occasionally, reports of reversible changes in the hematopoietic system.
(1) Those who are allergic to sulfa drugs.
(2) Patients with type 1 diabetes who have been diagnosed clearly.
(3) Type 2 diabetes patients with ketoacidosis, coma, severe burns, infections, trauma and major surgery and other stress conditions.
(4) Liver and kidney dysfunction.
(5) Patients with leukopenia.
(1) Patients should follow the doctor's advice when taking medication, pay attention to diet control and medication time.
(2) The following conditions should be used with caution: weak constitution, high fever, nausea and vomiting, adrenal insufficiency or anterior pituitary dysfunction.
(3) Blood glucose, urine sugar, urine ketone body, urine protein and liver and kidney function, blood image should be measured regularly during the medication, and ophthalmology examination should be carried out.
(4) Avoid drinking alcohol, so as not to cause withdrawal-like reactions.
[Pregnant women and lactating women]
(1) Animal experiments and clinical observations prove that sulfonylurea hypoglycemic drugs can cause stillbirth and fetal malformations, so pregnant women are banned.
(2) This class of drugs can be discharged from milk, and lactating mothers should not be used to prevent hypoglycemia in infants.
[Child medication] is not clear.
Start with a small dose and gradually adjust the dose.
1. The drug can be combined with dicoumarin, monoamine oxidase inhibitor, phenylbutazone, sulfonamide, chloramphenicol, cyclophosphamide, probenecid, salicylic acid to increase its hypoglycemic effect.
2. When combined with adrenaline, adrenocortical hormone, oral contraceptives, and thiazide diuretics, it can reduce its hypoglycemic effect.
3. Caution should be used when used in combination with b-blockers.
4. Shortening the gastrointestinal disease of this product in the gastrointestinal tract, can affect the pharmacokinetics and efficacy of this product.
[Drug overdose] is not clear.
【Pharmacology and Toxicology】
This product is a second-generation sulfonylurea anti-diabetic drug. Effective in most patients with type 2 diabetes, lowering fasting and postprandial blood glucose, and reducing glycated hemoglobin (HbAlc) by 1% to 2%. The main role of these drugs is to stimulate islet b cells to secrete insulin, but the prerequisite is that islet b cells also have a certain ability to synthesize and secrete insulin. The mechanism is to specifically bind to the sulfonylurea receptor on the b cell membrane, thereby closing the K+ channel, causing a change in membrane potential, opening of the Ca2+ channel, and increasing Ca2+ in the cytosol, promoting insulin secretion. There are also extra-pancreatic effects, including improved insulin resistance in peripheral tissues such as liver, muscle, and fat.
After oral administration, it is absorbed through the small intestine and is effective in 30 minutes. The peak time is 1 to 2 hours. T1/2 is 3 to 7 hours. Maintain blood sugar lowering for more than 10 hours. The drug is metabolized in the body to an inactive substance. On the first day, 97% of the drug was excreted; all were excreted by the kidneys within three days.
[Storage] shading, sealing, and storing in a dry place (10 ~ 30 ° C).
[Packing] Aluminum-plastic packaging, 30 pieces per box; 60 pieces per box.
[Validity Period] 42 months
[Executive Standards] "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" 2015 Edition 2
[Approval No.] National Drug Standard H44021593
Company Name: Guangdong Pi Di Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Production address: No. 66, Pidi Avenue, Yueshan Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
Postal code: 529331
Phone number: (0750) 2789348
400-8899-328 (National Service Phone)
Fax number: (0750) 2789348