Number of views:
Fen Nai Jing tablets
Approved date: January 29, 2007
Date of revision: October 1, 2010
October 01, 2012
November 30, 2015
Fen Naijing Tablet Manual
Please read the instructions carefully and use them under the guidance of a physician.
Common name: Fen Naijing tablets
English name: Perphenazine Tablets
Pinyin: Fennaijing Pian
[Ingredients] The main ingredients of this product are: perphenazine. Its chemical name is: 4-[3-(2-chlorophenothiazine-10-yl)propyl]-1-piperazine ethanol.
Molecular formula: C21H26ClN3OS
Molecular weight: 403.97
【Properties】 This product is a sugar-coated tablet, which is white or off-white after removal of the coating.
1. It has a good effect on illusory delusions, thinking disorders, apathy and stiffness and anxiety. For schizophrenia or other psychiatric disorders. Because of the weak sedative effect, the effect on blood pressure is small. Applicable to organic psychosis, senile mental disorders and children with aggressive behavioral disorders.
2, stop vomiting, vomiting or intractable hiccups caused by various reasons.
Oral treatment of schizophrenia, starting from a small dose, once 2 ~ 4mg (1 ~ 2 tablets), 2 to 3 times a day. In the future, 6mg (3 tablets) will be added every 1~2 days, and gradually increased to 20~60mg (10~30 tablets) for the usual therapeutic dose. Maintain a dose of 10~20mg (5~10 tablets) a day. For vomiting, 2~4mg (1~2 tablets) at a time, 2~3 times a day.
1, mainly have extrapyramidal reactions, such as: tremor, stiffness, salivation, slow movement, sedation, acute dystonia. Long-term medication can cause delayed dyskinesia.
2, can cause increased plasma prolactin concentration, may be related to symptoms: galactorrhea, men's feminine breast, menstrual disorders, amenorrhea. Dry mouth, blurred vision, fatigue, dizziness, tachycardia, constipation, sweating, etc. may occur.
3, rare adverse reactions are orthostatic hypotension, neutropenia and toxic liver damage. Occasionally allergic skin rash and malignant syndrome.
[Contraindications] Basal ganglion lesions, Parkinson's disease, Parkinson's syndrome, myelosuppression, glaucoma, coma, allergic to phenothiazine drugs.
1, with cardiovascular disease (such as heart failure, myocardial infarction, conduction abnormalities) should be used with caution.
2. In the presence of tardive dyskinesia, all antipsychotics should be discontinued.
3. Allergic skin rash and malignant syndrome should be discontinued immediately and treated accordingly.
4, liver and kidney dysfunction should be reduced.
5, patients with epilepsy should be used with caution.
6, liver function and white blood cell count should be checked regularly.
7. It is not advisable to drive the vehicle, operate the machinery or work at height during the medication.
[Pregnant women and lactating women medication] pregnant women with caution. Lactating women should stop breastfeeding during the use of this product.
[Children's medication] The dosage of children under 12 years of age has not been determined.
[Geriatric Use] According to the situation, reduce the dosage, start to use the dose is small, slowly increase the amount.
1. This product can be synergistic with ethanol or central nervous system inhibitors, especially when combined with intravenous anesthetics such as inhaled general anesthetics or barbiturates.
2. When this product is combined with amphetamine drugs, the effect of the latter can be attenuated because the phenothiazine drugs have alpha adrenergic receptor blocking effects.
3. This product can be combined with antacids or antidiarrheal drugs to reduce oral absorption.
4. This product is combined with anticonvulsant drugs, which can not make anticonvulsant drugs more effective.
5. This product is combined with anticholinergic drugs, and the effects are enhanced.
6. This product is combined with adrenaline. The alpha receptor effect of adrenaline is blocked, showing only the beta receptor effect, which can lead to significant hypotension and tachycardia.
7. When the product is combined with guanethidine, the antihypertensive effect of the latter can be offset.
8. When this product is combined with levodopa, the latter can inhibit the anti-shock palsy effect of the former.
9. When the product is combined with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor or a tricyclic antidepressant, the anticholinergic effects of the two can be mutually enhanced and prolonged.
Symptoms of poisoning:
1, the central nervous system: There are irritability, insomnia and other excitement symptoms. For those who have a history of convulsions, especially children should pay special attention to the tremors of the extremities, jaw twitching, and unclear speech.
2, cardiovascular system: palpitations, limbs chills, blood pressure, upright hypotension, persistent hypotension shock, and can lead to atrioventricular block and ventricular premature beats, can cause cardiac arrest.
1. If you take a lot of this product, immediately stimulate the throat and induce vomiting. The stomach is washed with 1:5000 potassium permanganate solution or warm water within 6 hours. The product is easily soluble in water and can inhibit gastrointestinal motility, so it is necessary to repeatedly wash the stomach until the reflux in the stomach is clear. Because of the strong vomiting effect of this product, the effect of using emetic is not good.
2, intravenous injection of hypertonic glucose injection, promote diuretic, excretion of poison, but the infusion should not be too much to prevent heart failure and pulmonary edema.
3. Give symptomatic treatment and supportive therapy according to the condition.
[Pharmacology and Toxicology] This product is a piperazine derivative of phenothiazine. Its pharmacological action is similar to that of chlorpromazine. The antipsychotic effect is mainly related to the dopamine receptor of the midbrain limbic system and the midbrain-cortical pathway that blocks emotional thinking. The body (DA2) is involved, and blocking the alpha-adrenergic receptors of the network-like up-regulation system is associated with sedative stability. This product has strong vomiting effect and weak sedative effect.
[Pharmacokinetics] It is distributed to the whole body after oral administration, excreted by bile, partially reabsorbed in the intestine, and the half-life (t1/2) is 9 hours. This product can enter the fetus through cord blood and can be discharged from breast milk. This product has a high degree of lipophilicity and protein binding rate. The metabolism and excretion of this product are significantly reduced in children and elderly people.
[Storage] shading, sealed (10 ~ 30 ° C) preservation.
[Package] medicinal plastic bottles, 100 tablets per bottle.
[Validity Period] 18 months
[Executive Standards] "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" 2015 Edition 2
[Approval No.] National Drug Standard H44021421
Company Name: Guangdong Pi Di Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Production address: No. 66, Pidi Avenue, Yueshan Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
Postal code: 529331
Phone number: (0750) 2789348
400-8899-328 (National Service Phone)
Fax number: (0750) 2789348
COPYRIGHT GUANGDONG BIDI PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. © 2015 POWERED BY WWW.300.CN