Number of views:
Chlorpromazine hydrochloride tablets
Approved date: January 29, 2007
Date of revision: October 1, 2010
November 30, 2015
Chlorpromazine hydrochloride tablets instructions
Please read the instructions carefully and use them under the guidance of a physician.
For food and feed processing
Common name: Chlorpromazine hydrochloride tablets
English name: Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride Tablets
Chinese Pinyin: Yansuan Lübingqin Pian
[Ingredients] The main component of this product is: chlorpromazine hydrochloride. Its chemical name is: N,N-dimethyl-2-chloro-10H-phenothiazine-10-propylamine hydrochloride.
Molecular formula: C17H19ClN2S·HCl
Molecular weight: 355.33
[Properties] This product is a sugar-coated tablet, which is white after removal of the coating.
[Indications] 1. It has a good effect on positive symptoms such as excitement, hallucinations, thinking disorders and behavioral disorders. For schizophrenia, mania or other psychiatric disorders.
2, stop vomiting, vomiting or intractable hiccups caused by various reasons.
【Usage and Dosage】 Oral. For schizophrenia or mania, starting from a small dose, once 25~50mg (1~2 tablets), 2~3 times a day, slowly increasing every 3~3 days to 300~450mg daily (12~ 18 tablets), divided into clothes, the symptoms were reduced and then reduced to 100~150mg (4~6 tablets) per day.
1, common dry mouth, upper abdominal discomfort, lack of appetite, fatigue and lethargy.
2, can cause orthostatic hypotension, heart palpitations or ECG changes.
3, there may be extrapyramidal reactions, such as tremor, stiffness, salivation, bradykinesia, sedation, acute dystonia.
4, a large number of long-term medication can cause delayed dyskinesia.
5, can cause an increase in plasma prolactin concentration, may be related to symptoms of galactorrhea, men's feminine breast, menstrual disorders, amenorrhea.
6, can cause toxic liver damage or obstructive jaundice.
7, rare bone marrow suppression.
8, even can cause epilepsy, allergic rash or exfoliative dermatitis and malignant syndrome.
[Contraindications] Basal ganglion lesions, Parkinson's disease, Parkinson's syndrome, myelosuppression, glaucoma, coma, and allergy to phenothiazines.
1, with cardiovascular disease (such as heart failure, myocardial infarction, conduction abnormalities) with caution.
2. In the presence of tardive dyskinesia, all antipsychotics should be discontinued.
3. Allergic skin rash and malignant syndrome should be discontinued immediately and treated accordingly.
4, after taking the medicine to cause orthostatic hypotension should be in bed, low blood pressure can be intravenous infusion of norepinephrine, disable adrenaline.
5, liver and kidney dysfunction should be reduced.
6, patients with epilepsy with caution.
7. Liver function and white blood cell count should be checked regularly.
8, the effect of vomiting caused by motion sickness is poor.
9. It is not advisable to drive the vehicle, operate the machinery or work at height during the medication.
10, does not apply to people with mental disorders with conscious disorders.
[Pregnant women and lactating women] Pregnant women with caution. Lactating women stop breastfeeding during use of this product.
[Child medication] Children under 6 years old should be used with caution. Children over 6 years old are reduced as appropriate.
[Geriatric Use] Starting from a small dose, slowly increase the amount, depending on the condition, reduce the dosage.
1. The central inhibition of this product is enhanced when combined with ethanol or other central nervous system inhibitors.
2. This product is easy to cause orthostatic hypotension with antihypertensive drugs.
3, this product and Shutobilire, there is a risk of ventricular rhythm disorder, severe cases can cause torsion arrhythmia.
4. This product is combined with atropine drugs, and the adverse reactions are strengthened.
5. This product can be combined with lithium carbonate to cause an increase in blood lithium concentration.
6, antacids can reduce the absorption of this product, phenobarbital can accelerate its excretion, thus reducing its anti-psychotic effect.
7. When this product is combined with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor and a tricyclic antidepressant, the anticholinergic effect of the two is enhanced and the adverse reactions are aggravated.
Symptoms of poisoning:
1, the expression is indifferent, irritating, noisy, sleepy, serious coma.
2. Severe extrapyramidal reactions.
3, cardiovascular system: palpitations, limbs chills, blood pressure, upright hypotension, persistent hypotension shock, and can lead to atrioventricular block and ventricular premature beats or even cardiac arrest.
1. When overdosing, immediately stimulate the pharynx and induce vomiting. It must be washed with 1:5000 potassium permanganate solution or warm water in 6 hours. This product is easily soluble in water and can inhibit gastrointestinal motility. Therefore, it is necessary to repeatedly wash the stomach with warm water until the reflux in the stomach is clear. Because of the strong vomiting effect of this product, the effect of using emetic is not good.
2, injection of hypertonic glucose solution injection, promote diuretic, excretion of poison, but the infusion should not be too much to prevent heart failure and pulmonary edema.
3. Give symptomatic treatment and supportive therapy according to the condition.
[Pharmacology and Toxicology] This product is a phenothiazine antipsychotic drug, and its mechanism of action is mainly related to its blocking of the dopamine receptor (DA2) in the midbrain limbic system and the mesoderm cortical pathway. It has a blocking effect on dopamine (DA1) receptor, serotonin receptor, M-type acetylcholine receptor, and α-adrenergic receptor, and has a wide range of effects. In addition, this product can inhibit dopamine receptors in the chemosensory area of the cerebral evoke in small doses, and directly inhibits the vomiting center at high doses, producing a strong antiemetic effect. Inhibiting the body temperature regulation center, the body temperature is lowered, and the body temperature can be changed according to the external environment. It blocks the peripheral α-adrenergic receptors, causes the blood vessels to dilate, causes blood pressure to drop, and also has an effect on the endocrine system.
[Pharmacokinetics] Oral absorption is good, peak plasma concentration in 1 to 3 hours. This product has a "first pass" effect. The plasma protein binding rate is over 90%. Easy to penetrate the blood-brain barrier, the intracranial drug concentration is 4 to 5 times higher. Metabolized in the liver, mainly in the form of metabolites excreted from urine and feces. The half-life (t1/2) is 12 to 36 hours.
[Storage] Shading, sealed (10 ~ 30 ° C).
[Package] medicinal plastic bottles, 100 tablets per bottle.
[Validity Period] 24 months
[Executive Standards] "Chinese Pharmacopoeia" 2015 Edition 2
[Approval No.] National Drug Standard H44021428
Company Name: Guangdong Pi Di Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Production address: No. 66, Pidi Avenue, Yueshan Town, Kaiping City, Guangdong Province
Postal code: 529331
Phone number: (0750) 2789348 400-8899-328 (National Service Phone)
Fax number: (0750) 2789348
COPYRIGHT GUANGDONG BIDI PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. © 2015 POWERED BY WWW.300.CN